13.5.11

don't want to be here...

Howz dat for a play on words. "I don't want to be here" The curse of April dragged its feet this year and landed instead on Friday the 13th. of May, this year. You know i love being here and tellin tales, as much as the next man, but i'm here now because my corporate slave owner has figured out a way to squeeze the system a little more. Is he taking a cut? OhhhhhNoooo. Don't be silly. I'm taking the cut. But of course. But really. I mean really now. Can i write the truth??? Be carefull now, the truth is a foreigner in these here parts...tobecontinued

2 comments:

WooleyBugger said...

Oh yes, no raises for five years now at my place and they want us to work longer days but shorter weeks. If you mention "raise" their come back is "You can work more over time." I did that trick before and saw I was missing to much life.

ellopez said...

sorry to read that wooleyB. That is the final question really. How much of my time do i sacrifice to the man? Really, i would rather be here scribbling about the motorcycle anyway. now just tring to figure out how to make lost dollars... the adventure continues...