12.11.06

day 27


greeetings keyboard. remember me. I've been thinking of visiting you for a while. You know how it is.
Our next adventure was the annual Biketoberfest in Daytona Beach, Fl. This is an excellent pic of lovey surrounded by iron galore at the Iron Horse in Ormond, just a couple of tiks north of DB. They serve a world famous steak sandwich that we tested and approved of. While standing in line we spied the most interesting t-shirt wearing mom and daughter team ever witnessed.

their errie eyes matched only by the statement being made my their t-shirts made me wonder what the home life was like. they appeared totally content with themselves and posed willingly and happily to lots of requests for pictures.

3 comments:

Giest said...

there is no way in hades i would let my daughter wear a shirt like that. that just ain't right...

Kathleen Jennette said...

I am trying to post you. I love your pics and videos.

Dean "D-Day" said...

I'm in agreement with giest. Who in the world would let their daughter wear something like this? They'll let anyone have kids!